Vegan Granola Cookies: Video Recipe| April 30, 2020
Want to try a great recipe for vegan granola cookies? At Urban Hippie Granola we love to get creative in the kitchen and share different ways to incorporate our products into your kitchen. Why not try making this recipe with our Tahitian Vanilla Coconut Granola? This recipe for vegan granola cookies is the perfect snack and acts as a healthy alternative to satisfy your sweet tooth! Give it a try and let us know what you think by leaving a review on our website or on our Facebook page!
- 1 1/2 c. rolled oats, blended into oat flour
- 1/2 c. Urban Hippie Tahitian Vanilla Coconut Granola
- 1/2 c. sliced almonds
- 1/8 c. dried cherries
- 1/4 c. brown sugar
- 4 tbsp. mini dark chocolate chips
- 1 tbsp. sunflower seeds
- 1 tbsp. sesame seeds
- 2 tbsp. chia seeds
- 1/2 tsp. cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp. fine grain sea salt
- 1/2 tsp. baking powder
- 1/2 tsp. baking soda
- 1 tbsp. ground flax + 2 tbsp. water, mixed together
- 1/4 c. raw almond butter, peanut, or other all-natural butter
- 1/4 c. coconut oil
- 1/4 c. pure maple syrup
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- Preheat oven to 350°F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Whisk together the ground flax and water in a small mug and set aside for at least 5 minutes to allow it to become a gel-like consistency.
- Using a large mixing bowl, whisk together all of the dry ingredients.
- In a medium-sized bowl, stir together the wet ingredients, including the flax until thoroughly combined.
- Add the wet mixture on top of the dry mixture and stir well until combined. This will take quite a bit of stirring until all of the dry patches of flour are gone.
- Portion 2-inch balls of dough onto the baking sheet, spacing them a couple inches apart.
- Bake cookies for 13-15 minutes until light golden brown on the bottom. Cool on the baking sheet for 5 minutes before transferring to a cooling rack until completely cool. The cookies will break apart easily until cooled, so be careful.