Vegan overnight oats are the perfect breakfast for anyone on the go! Spend a few extra minutes the night before mixing together a couple ingredients and place in the fridge overnight. Wake up to a delicious breaky ready to eat! This recipe is super versatile so add your favourite toppings and fuel yourself to tackle that to-do list!
Yield: 1 bowl
Prep time: 5 minutes
Soak time: Overnight or 2 hours
- 1 large banana
- 3 medjool dates, pitted
- 2 1/2 tablespoons chia seeds
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 cup Urban Hippie No Sugar But You So Sweet rolled oats
- 1 can coconut milk (14oz)
- 1/4 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- Pinch of sea salt
- Almond milk to thin (optional)
- Urban Hippie Tahitian Vanilla Coconut Granola
- Peanut butter
- Pure maple syrup
- Sunflower seeds
- Chocolate chips
- In a blender, pulse the banana, dates, coconut milk, and vanilla until smooth.
- In a separate bowl, stir the oats, chia, cinnamon, and salt together.
- Pour the wet ingredients over the oat mixture and cover. Place the mixture in the fridge for minimum 1 hour, or overnight.
- When ready to eat, stir the mixture. Add in almond milk if you desire a thinner consistency.
- Top with your favorite toppings.
- If your mixture is too thin, add an additional tablespoon of chia seeds and it should thicken up after placing back in the fridge
- If your mixture is too thick, add milk and stir
- You can use yogurt and liquid sweetener in place of banana if desired!
*Credits to Oh She Glows for the inspiration*
Enjoy this recipe for Vegan Overnight Oats? If so, click on the button below.