This vegan raspberry matcha green tea cashew cheesecake recipe made with Maca Matcha Urban Hippie Granola will blow your mind. And it’s not as complicated as it looks. We use a lot of the same bowls for each flavour so there isn’t a ton of dishes, I promise. Just enough to make your guests work for their dessert! (When we can have guests again)!! Enjoy this delicious dessert recipe made with our granola cereal. Enjoy this vegan cheesecake recipe.
For the crust:
- use ½ cup raw walnuts or but of choice
- ½ cup coconut flour
- add ½ cup of quick oats
- 3 pitted dates
- 3 tablespoons coconut oil
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups raw cashews. Soak cashews in cold for at least 6 hours.
- ½ cup canned coconut milk shaked
- ¼ cup coconut oil melted and cooled, used refined coconut oil if you want no coconut flavour
- ¼ cup pure maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon matcha powder
- ¼ raspberries
- 1 cup raspberries fresh or frozen
- ½ cup freeze dried raspberries lightly crushed
1. Grease a 6” springform pan with coconut oil, or line an 6” cake pan with strips of parchment paper for easy removal, and grease well with coconut oil. Set aside.
2. Add the walnuts, almond flour, pitted dates, coconut oil and salt to a food processor. Pulse until it comes together into a sticky dough. Don’t over process, or it’ll turn into nut butter! Press the date dough evenly along the bottom of the prepared pan.
3. In the food processor combine all of the filling ingredients except for the matcha powder and raspberries. Blend for about 2 minutes, until smooth. You may need to add a bit more coconut milk or lemon juice to get it to blend smoothly. I used my Cuisinart food processor for this and it worked well. Once it’s smooth, taste the mixture and adjust the sweetness/tartness levels, as desired.
4. Remove 1 cup of the filling from the blender, and add the matcha powder to the remaining filling in the blender. Combine by blending.
5. Pour the matcha filling into the prepared pan over the crust. Smooth out the top and tap the pan hard against the counter a few times to release any air bubbles. Place in the freezer.
6. Place the remaining cup of filling back to the now empty blender. Add in the raspberries, and blend. Smooth the raspberry filling on top of the matcha layer and garnish with more fresh raspberries.
7. Set in the freezer for at least 3 hours to firm up.
8. To serve, thaw cake at room temperature for 15 minutes before serving.
Enjoy these other recipes: