No Bake Granola Bars with Chocolate and Peanut Butter| December 11, 2019
Enjoy making this No Bake Granola Bars with Chocolate and Peanut Butter recipe! It a great snack and recipe to make with the family. And it’s No Bake!! These No Bake Chocolate Peanut Butter Granola Bars use Urban Hippie granola which are filled with anitoxidants, superfoods, fibre, protein and whole grains.
These No bake granola bars ate great for a quick breakfast on the go, or afternoon snack. These granola bars are easy enough to make to get young children involved to spend quality time with. Make a variety of different flavors using a different Urban Hippie granola each time. Add in your choice of seeds or chocolate chips to change up the recipe.
What’s your favorite no bake granola bar combination? Let us know in the comments below and send us pictures on our social media pages like Facebook.
INGREDIENTS for No Bake Granola Bars
Peanut Butter Oat Bars
- 1 cup natural, creamy peanut butter
- ¼ cup pure maple syrup
- 1 ¼ cups No Sugar But You So Sweet Urban Hippie granola
- ½ cup chocolate chips
- ¼ cup natural creamy peanut butter
- Line baking pan with parchment paper.
- Make the peanut butter oat bars: In a double boiler, melt peanut butter. Add maple syrup and whisk together.
- Add oats. Stir and fold until thoroughly combined. Pour this mixture into the prepared baking pan. Using a rubber spatula or damp hands, smooth in an even, tightly-packed layer.
- Make the chocolate layer: In a double boiler melt Chocolate chips and peanut butter until softened and melted. Stir until smooth.
- Pour this chocolate mixture over the bars. Using a clean rubber spatula, smooth into an even layer.
- Freeze for 30-40 minutes, or until firm. Remove from freezer and slice into 16 bars. Enjoy!
Thank you, Beaming Baker for the inspiration.
Other recipes you may enjoy:
Wild Blueberry Oatmeal Bake with Toasted Pecans
Order Urban Hippie granola online
Like our content, and want to support our staff during this time? [kofi]
What size baking pan should be used?
Hi Betsie. I use an 8×8 pan, however if you enjoy your bars thicker or thinner feel free to modify the size of pan you choose. Enjoy and if you’d like to share your photo, you can always tag us at @urbanhippiegranola on Facebook or Instagram. Enjoy!!
Thank you for your response. I thought that it would be an 8×8, but wanted to make sure. I have recently discovered your products (through a girlfriend) and look forward to baking and creating!
Thank you once again!