These energy granola balls are fast to make, and will get wake you up for a rejuvenated and energized afternoon! Plus, it’s easy to pack bag or store at your desk!
- 1/2 c. Urban Hippie Cranberry Pumpkin Seed Granola
- 1 tsp. coconut oil
- 1/3 c. almond butter
- 1/4 c. maple syrup
- 1 tbsp. chia seeds
- 1/4 c. ground flax
- 1/2 c. shredded coconut (1/4 c. in balls, 1/4 c. to sprinkle on top)
- 1 tbsp. lime zest, reserve a pinch to sprinkle on top
1. Melt coconut oil.
3. In a food processor, add the Urban Hippie Cranberry Pumpkin Seed Granola, chia seeds, ground flax, lime, and coconut.
4. Mix processed ingredients into the first mixture. Roll into 1 tablespoon balls.