Blueberry Muffins: Video Recipe| April 27, 2020
One of my favorite breakfast items has always been blueberry muffins. This Urban Hippie recipe is packed with blueberries so each bite will be bursting with goodness. Full of antioxidants and low in calories, blueberries are delicious AND nutritious. For another easy recipe idea, head over to check out our No Bake Chocolate Peanut Butter Granola Bars!
Check out our video tutorials on YouTube and learn new recipes alongside Casey from Urban Hippie! Subscribe to our channel here and stay up to date on all of the new videos we post.
Join me and let’s get started on these delightful Blueberry Muffins!
Vegan, Gluten-Free Option, Soy-Free
Cook time: 25-30 minutes
- 6 tablespoons unsalted butter (melted and cooled)
- 2 large eggs (or substitute with flax seed egg alternative)
- 1/2 c. milk
- 2 c. all-purpose flour
- 2 tsp. baking powder
- 3/4 c. sugar (or substitute with coconut sugar)
- 1 tsp. salt
- 2 1/4 c. blueberries
- 3/4 c. Urban Hippie Tutti Fruitti Granola
- Preheat the oven to 375°F.
- Prepare a 12-cup muffin tin with liners or spray with non-stick cooking spray.
- Whisk together the butter, eggs, and milk in a medium bowl.
- In a large bowl, whisk flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt. Stir wet ingredients into dry ingredients.
- Gently fold in the blueberries. *Don’t over mix the batter in order to get light and fluffy muffins 🙂
- Divide the batter evenly among the muffin tins.
- Gently press about 1 tablespoon of Urban Hippie Granola onto the batter of each muffin cup.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes or until an inserted toothpick tests clean.
- Eat muffins warm with more butter spread on top, or at room temperature.
Enjoy our Blueberry Muffins recipe? If you feel so inclined, click on the button below.
Make a recipe with us! Head over to our YouTube channel or check out our twist on the DoubleTree Chocolate Chip Cookie recipe!